Skip to content
- Submissions must be based on original research that includes the use of primary sources. Synthesis essays based solely on secondary sources are discouraged.
- Submissions should be written in an undergraduate class, or in a faculty-supervised independent study for credit. Graded submissions should have received an A- or higher, or its equivalent.
- Submissions must not have been previously submitted to the Crimson Historical Review, nor previously published elsewhere.
- Limit of one submission per student per semester.
- Submissions should be at least 3000 words long and no longer than 6000.
- Submissions longer than 6000 words will be accepted for review, but may be abbreviated if chosen for publication.
- Submissions should be submitted as a PDF, with name and identifying details removed.
- Interested in submitting your research? Click here.