Ensure your submission is in line with the official style guide of the CHR and be certain to check the additional requirements below. The final date to submit a paper for the Fall 2020 edition is September 25th.
- Submissions must be based on original research that includes the use of primary sources. Synthesis essays based solely on secondary sources are discouraged.
- Submissions should have been written in an undergraduate class, or in a faculty-supervised independent study for credit. Graded submissions must have received an A- or higher, or its equivalent.
- Submissions must not have been previously submitted to the Crimson Historical Review, nor previously published elsewhere.
- Limit one submission per student per semester.
- Submissions should be at least 3000 words long and no longer than 10,000. Submissions longer than 10,000 words will be accepted for review, but may be abbreviated if chosen for publication.
- Submissions should be submitted as a PDF, with name and identifying details removed.
After you’ve finished reading the submission guidelines, submit your paper.